banner

banner

banner banner banner banner
banner banner banner banner

Berg earned Heerenveen the win six minutes from time.

Berg earned Heerenveen the win six minutes from time.

โพสต์โดย missdior » อังคาร 17 เม.ย. 2018 3:29 pm

By Li Jizhi Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Off White , Elina Xu

HELSINKI, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Chinese science-fiction writer Liu Cixin said that the chances of Chinese science fiction authors' to win Huge Awards in the near future lie in the novelette or short story categories.

"One thing that I am sure is that Hugo Awards will not have anything to do with me for a long time or even forever," Liu told Xinhua in Helsinki after his failure to win the 2017 Hugo Award for Best Novel.

Despite the fact that his science fiction "The Three-Body Problem" sells over one million copies domestically and more than 300 thousand copies overseas, Liu believed the traditional science fiction that he is representing will continue to decline undoubtedly.

Liu said that he will continue to write novels, but it takes a long time. "It will be a feat for a novelist to write a single successful work in his lifetime. It is even difficult to win an international award in a short time."

"The Three-Body Problem", also known as the first novel in his trilogy titled "Remembrance of Earth's Past" Nike Air Vapormax Off White , won him the 2015 Hugo Award for Best Novel. Liu became the first Asian to take home this world's highest honor for science fiction.

Earlier in 2017, "Death's End", the third book of the series, was again among the finalists of Hugo Award for Best Novel, although it did not win out in the end. The award was given to American novelist N. K. Jemisin, who was the winner of the same award last year.

Due to the lack of influential sci-fi novelists in China Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Triple Black , the biggest possibility of winning the Huge Awards by Chinese writers will lie in the short and medium length categories, Liu believed.

He said there are many talented short-story writers and excellent short works in China. "Being well promoted, they may have chances to win."

One year after Liu won the Hugo Award for Best Novel, the young Chinese writer Hao Jingfang became the second Chinese winner of a Hugo Award when her novel "Folding Beijing" was awarded the Best Novelette.

All these accomplishments have been a good start for Chinese sci-fi works to be recognized by the outside world, noted Liu.

A Bigfoot smashes other cars at the International USA Car Festival in Komarom, northern Hungary Nike Air Vapormax Triple Black , Aug. 12, 2017. (XinhuaAttila Volgyi)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

In pics: Daofu Tibetan houses in SW China's Sichuan

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

Be a mate.... no more ?Who?s driving?? Hire a Cheap Coach

We all know the scenario, everyone is getting convivial the night is just getting started and then some bright spark says ?who?s driving??...silence! your friends suddenly look less friendly and are suddenly struck deaf! A little voice in your head saying, ?I?m sure I was one of the drivers last time?

Still, zero eye contact. The bottoms of your friend?s beer glasses? seem to have become very interesting......!

Then those pesky doubts start to creep in. Oh god is it actually my turn? Now I stop to think about it, Barry drove us last time Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit White , surely it was me the time before that. I really can?t remember. Is this the start of alzheimers? Maybe I?d better stop drinking before I lose all my faculties. I was really looking forward to the music and a beer! How bad does the car smell......did I clear it out after last weeks? takeaway?

Where can I put the car seat, the boots full of bags for the charity shop.

Where on earth is the O2? I?ve only ever gone there by train. I should know where it is....is there anywhere to park? Have I got cash? How much petrol have I got? This evening is suddenly turning into a stressful nightmare!

I?m so tired all of a sudden, what I could really do with is a quiet night in with a cup of cocoa and the telly.

Be Green... no more ?Traffic jams, getting lost, driving around for a parking space.? Hire a cheap minibus or coach

Now I?m driving in the dark in the rain without much clue as to how to get to my destination. Barry and Claire are taking the others, they drew the short staw too Nike Air Vapormax White , I?m not sure how. I hate round a bouts, I?ve now lost Barry, who I was following. Now the pressure?s on my map reader, poor Susan?s struggling with the map and a lack of reading glasses. This fun evening is starting to go pair shaped!

Be on time. Hire a cheap coach

Great now I?m lost, we appear to be in some industrial estate. Why oh why can?t they put out more signs? Not ever body has the knowledge. I?ve not got a clue which way to turn, London just carries on forever Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Black , we haven?t even got there yet, let alone started finding our way home, god I?m depressed. The dial on the petrol gage is moving far too quickly I was sure I had a full tank, what if we run out and can?t find a garage? Oh great, we?re here, but the real funs only just starting. The traffic has stopped completely we are sitting in a queue of traffic Nike Air Vapormax Black , belching out fumes (including, my old Volvo), there?s the O2 in the distance, so near and yet so far. Shall I tell the others to just get out and leg it while I park? Please, please just let me out of here. I stopped wanting to see the gig any how back (a life time ago) iwhen the spark asked ?Who?s driving?

Be safe. Hire a minibus or cheap coach

It,s midnight and I?ve been up for 20hrs. The lights are coming at me too quickly Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit , I?m so tired. I?m just so tired.

TRIPOLI, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Libya's interim government on Wednesday announced it would ban entry of U.S. citizens into L.
missdior

โพสต์: 197
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: เสาร์ 30 ธ.ค. 2017 3:27 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ซื้อ-ขาย รถตู้โฟล์คทุกรุ่น

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: Bing [Bot] และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน

banner banner