banner

banner

banner banner banner banner
banner banner banner banner

Jets CEO Chris Johnson spoke with the press this afternoon

Jets CEO Chris Johnson spoke with the press this afternoon

โพสต์โดย liny195 » พฤหัสฯ. 12 ธ.ค. 2019 10:33 am

after the team fired general manager Mike Maccagnan today.Here are some of the highlights with my thoughts.Christopher Johnson:..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Highlights from Chris Johnson’s press conference explaining Mike Maccagnan’s firingNew Brian Winters Jerseys 2019 ,97commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareHighlights from Chris Johnson’s press conference explaining Mike Maccagnan’s firingBrad Penner-USA TODAY SportsJets CEO Chris Johnson spoke with the press this afternoon after the team fired general manager Mike Maccagnan today.Here are some of the highlights with my thoughts.My Take: There might not be a good time to do this, but May after allowing the general manager to spend a record amount of money and run the Draft seems like an exceptionally poor time to do this.My Take: This is truly a remarkable statement. Chris Johnson is this team’s CEO. His job is to have a handle on the important issues facing this franchise at all times. His finger certainly should have been on the pulse enough to know whether he wanted to continue with a general manager BEFORE such a consequential offseason. This statement is essentially an admission he wasn’t doing his job during the 2018 season.My Take: If the Jets did such a great job, Johnson has a lot of explaining to do about why the team made this change.My Take: Seriously?My Take: That might be nominally true, but for all practical purposes Gase now has control of this franchise. The owner just put all applicants on notice that Gase being unhappy with personnel moves is grounds for termination. My Take: There are some attractive aspects of this job (Sam Darnold) White Bilal Powell Jerseys , but again the head coach having the ability to get you fired because he disagrees with moves seems like a major drawback, one that might limit the candidates to Adam Gase cronies. Wide receiver Robby Anderson has signed the one year contract offer the Jets made him as a restricted free agent.Jets WR Robby Anderson has signed his restricted free agent tender, per source.—..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Robby Anderson signs one year contract with the JetsNew,58commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareRobby Anderson signs one year contract with the JetsVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsWide receiver Robby Anderson has signed the one year contract offer the Jets made him as a restricted free agent.The contract value will be around $3 million.The Jets offered Anderson a one year deal to keep his rights in restricted free agency. Other teams had the chance to offer him a contract Bilal Powell Jerseys 2019 , but the Jets had the right to match any offer. If the Jets chose not to match another team’s offer, they would have received a second round pick in return. While a few people speculated a team could make an offer, a second rounder would have been a very steep price to pay for a receiver with Anderson’s history of production.Robby was up and down in 2018 for the Jets. He provided Sam Darnold with a deep threat, and the two seemed to develop chemistry as the team got deeper into the year. Now he enters a contract year hoping to break out.
liny195

โพสต์: 413
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 09 เม.ย. 2019 3:18 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง รวมบทความ - รีวิว รถตู้โฟล์ครุ่นต่างๆ

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 4 ท่าน

banner banner