banner

banner

banner banner banner banner
banner banner banner banner

We continue to move closer to the 2019 NFL Draft.

We continue to move closer to the 2019 NFL Draft.

โพสต์โดย liny195 » เสาร์ 13 ก.ค. 2019 9:06 am

It is scheduled to begin in just over three weeks. The Jets currently own the third overall pick.On today’s podcast I empty my notebook. There is..."We continue to move closer to the 2019 NFL Draft. It is scheduled to begin in just over three weeks. The Jets currently own the third overall pick.On today’s podcast I empty my notebook. There is no large http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-sam-darnold-jersey , overarching theme. I merely share some scattered thoughts I have about the Jets and professional football at large. The team re-signed Frankie Luvu yesterday. The Alliance of American Football suspended operations near the end of its first season, likely ending things for the league for good. I offer a few thoughts on these developments.I also share my views on why one specific player will likely make or break this year’s free agent class for the Jets and a couple of signings I like better now than I did the day they were made. Finally I tell you why I don’t like the idea of packaging the team’s pair of third round picks to move into the second round and why I don’t hate Arizona’s outside the box thinking at quarterback. The NFL Draft doesn’t just allow the players picked to live out their dreams. It impacts players already on their team’s roster. Sometimes it means less playing time or even the loss of a roster..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Who are the losers on the Jets roster from the 2019 NFL Draft?New Tarell Basham Jersey ,80commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareWho are the losers on the Jets roster from the 2019 NFL Draft?Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty ImagesThe NFL Draft doesn’t just allow the players picked to live out their dreams. It impacts players already on their team’s roster. Sometimes it means less playing time or even the loss of a roster spot. Who were the big losers of the NFL Draft for the Jets this year?Nathan Shepherd: There is only so much playing time to go around on the defensive line. Leonard Williams is the team’s most established lineman. The Jets just gave Henry Anderson a big raise. Quinnen Williams was just selected with a premium Draft pick. This likely means last year’s third round pick will spend most of his time on the bench.Brandon Copeland: It is a bit tough for me to believe, but Copeland was slated to hold a starting role prior to the Draft. I think the selection of Jachai Polite changes that.Eric Tomlinson: Every tight end not named Chris Herndon could be on this list. Prior to the Draft the position was wide open behind Herndon. Trevon Wesco is now likely guaranteed a spot as the second tight end. That is bad news for everybody Womens Rashard Robinson Jersey , but his skillset matches with Tomlinson’s role.Darron Lee: The C.J. Mosley signing was more ominous for Lee in free agency, but the selection of a player with many overlapping tools in Blake Cashman further increases the odds Lee will be out the door before the start of the season.
liny195

โพสต์: 150
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 09 เม.ย. 2019 3:18 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง รวมบทความ - รีวิว รถตู้โฟล์ครุ่นต่างๆ

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน

banner banner